Listen to Episode 29: Holiday Brunch
- 10 c bread cubes (2 French baguettes or 2 loaves white bakery bread)
- 8 eggs
- 2 c milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbs sugar
- Place bread in 9×13 buttered dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, and 1 tsp cinnamon well.
- Pour over bread cubes. Put a sheet of plastic wrap over the mixture and gently press on the cubes so they absorb the egg mixture.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Remove plastic to bake. Sprinkle mixture of 2 Tbs sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes.