Listen to Episode 27: THIS Is Italian Wedding Soup
- 1 head endive
- 1 head escarole
- 1/2 bag spinach
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 8 chicken boullion cubes
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 lb mini meatballs
- 3 Tbs romano cheese
- Cook chicken in broth. Remove, cool, and cut up.
- Put meatballs in broth and cook.
- Rinse and clean greens. Cut into 1 or 2 inch pieces.
- Add greens to broth. When wilted down, add cut up chicken. Add Romano cheese last.
- Turn down heat to medium, simmer for 30-60 minutes.
- Serve with a good crusty Italian bread.