Listen to Episode 22: Chopped: Zucchini
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs dry ricotta cheese
- 1 lb shredded provolone cheese
- 1 c grated Romano cheese
- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 eggs
- Slice zucchini into long pieces, like lasagna noodles.
- Mix ricotta, provolone, and Romano cheeses well. Add garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. Add 2 eggs and mix well.
- Layer in 9×13 glass baking dish as follows: sauce, zucchini, cheese, sauce, zucchini, cheese, sauce.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.