Listen to Episode 35: Pancakes!
- 1 c flour
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 2/3 c milk
- 2 Tbs oil
- Blend flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Add egg, milk, and oil.
- Stir quickly, mixture should be lumpy.
- Pour 1/4 c at a time onto a hot griddle.
- Allow bubbles to form, then turn.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes after turning. Check to make sure your pancake is done by cutting into the middle to check for uncooked batter.
- Serve with real butter and real maple syrup, or whatever you like!