- 3 Tbs butter
- 2 apples (peeled, cored, thinly sliced)
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c milk
- 1 c Mary Mac Bakehouse Golden Oat Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- You will need a Dutch Oven – a large low pot with a lid.
- Melt butter in a pan on medium low heat. Add sliced apples and cook for 5-6 minutes. You want them to sizzle but not to brown.
- While apples are cooking, mix up the batter.
- After apples have cooked, pour batter over them, turn the heat down slightly, and put on the lid. Cook 15 minutes.
- Serve hot. Top with powdered sugar, sugar and cinnamon, syrup, maple cream, apple butter, whatever you like!