Listen to Episode 37: A Good Redskin Potato Salad
- 5 lbs redskin potatoes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 celery ribs
- 5 green onions
- 1 1/2 c lite sour cream
- 1 c regular mayo
- 1 Tbsp dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Clean potatoes, place in a large pot, and cover with water. Bring potatoes to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Cut up potatoes in 1/2 or 3/4 inch chunks, chop celery, onions, and eggs. In a large bowl put 1/2 of the potatoes, then 1/2 of the chopped celery, onion, and egg. Repeat.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a separate bowl (lite sour cream, mayo, dill, garlic, onion, salt, & pepper).
- Pour over potatoes. Fold to blend.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.