- 29 oz tomato pureé
- 46 oz vegetable juice
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 Tbs garlic
- 6 potatoes, cut up
- 1 can green beans
- 2 c frozen corn
- 2 c frozen lima beans
- 2 c peas
- Shred cabbage in the food processor.
- In a large pot, mix tomato pureé, vegetable juice, carrots, celery, cabbage, and garlic.
- Add water using the tomato pureé and vegetable juice cans (equivalent to 75 oz, rinses out cans). Cook for 2 hours, until cabbage is cooked and clear.
- Add potatoes and cook about 45 minutes more.
- Add green beans with juice and cook 10 minutes. Add corn and lima beans, cook 10 minutes. Add peas last, cook 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with a fresh loaf of Mary Mac Bakehouse bread!