- 7-8 peaches (if small might want more)
- 1 c blueberries
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c flour
- 1 pie crust
Crumble Top Ingredients:
- 1 c flour
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- Bring water to simmer. Add peaches, let cook 1 minute. Remove peaches, slip skins and slice.
- Mix sugar and flour in a bowl. Toss peaches and blueberries in flour/sugar mixture. Let sit 15 minutes until juices flow.
- Put pie crust in 9-inch pan, place fruit into pie crust.
- Mix crumble top ingredients together, sprinkle on top of pie from edge to middle.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Cover pie with aluminum foil and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Cool and eat.